Monday, May 21, 2007

YouTube Library Videos

Ok, here's the link to the Librarian Dialogues that was suggested from Elenka's email. This YouTube video is a "must see"- too funny. Listen to what poor Susan is pleading for.
How 'bout if we have a YouTube "brown bag" this summer? Again in the fall? All participants bring 1 (or more) of their favorite YouTube video(s) suggestions for viewing and we'll reserve to 224 for lunch and laughs!
If 5 or more people write a comment to this post and express a "Thumbs Up" for a YouTube brown bag then I say we go for it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for it! Let's pick a date and the department will spring for pizza...providing the college has any money left LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and a great learning experience to me. A little humor is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, my thumb is up. I'm also curious to see the winning entry of the Thompson "I Love My Library" video contest (even though it's not YouTube).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this sound like fun and a way for some of us to learn more about blogging,but not on a Friday.

    ReplyDelete